The information obligation clause according to Art. 13 and 14 of the GDPR regarding personal data processed in Kuukivi Wraps.
Following the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals about the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR” ) we inform about the principles of personal data processing
1. The administrator of personal data is Kuukivi Wraps located in headquarters st. Dworkowa 51 05-082 Stare Babice
2. The personal data inspector is Kuukivi Wraps. In matters related to your data or to exercise your rights in this regard, please contact us by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The administrator processes personal data according to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. an of the Regulation to implement the statutory and statutory tasks of the company Kuukivi Wraps They will not be made available to entities other than those authorized under the law.
4. The recipients of personal data will be entities employed in the company Kuukivi Wraps.
5. Personal data processed by the Administrator will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. After the expiry of this period, for the period in which the law requires the storage of data.
6. Under the GDPR, you have rights regarding your personal data:
a. right to access the content of the data
b. the right to rectify the content of the data
c. the right to delete data
d. the right to limit data
e. the right to object to the processing
f. the right to data portability
7. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out based on consent before its withdrawal. The request to delete data should be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com.
8. You have the right to complain with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office or another competent supervisory authority
9. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is a prerequisite for the performance of services by the company Kuukivi Wraps. Failure to provide personal data makes it impossible to perform the service
10. You are not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.